Please join us for the annual WILIG International Law Networking Breakfast.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
TIME: 8:30-10:30 AM
ASIL Headquarters, Tillar House (2223 Massachusetts Avenue, NW)
This breakfast roundtable conversation, sponsored by the Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG) of ASIL, features accomplished professionals with experience working in international law, including at NGOs, law firms, international tribunals, and government. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women interested in pursuing careers in international law. The facilitated conversation will be followed by a Q&A and networking opportunities among the panelists and participants.
• Marinn Carlson, Partner, Sidley Austin
• Christina Giffin, Assistant Deputy Chief, Human Rights & Special Prosecutions Section, Department of Justice
• Fanny Gomez-Lugo, Human Rights Specialist, Rapporteurship for the Rights of LGTBI Persons, Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
• Catherine Rivkin, Special Counsel to the General Counsel at U.S. Department of Defense
• Rita Siemion, International Legal Counsel, Human Rights First
Registration is open through June 20, and is limited to the first 75 participants.
Cost is $10 for ASIL members, $15 for non-members.
Please register at: https://www.asil.org/event-list
This event will be recorded and posted on ASIL’s website following the event.
We hope to see you there.
Shana Tabak & Tracy Roosevelt