Last weekend, students from fifteen different schools throughout the Americas competed at PACE Elisabeth Haub School of Law in the Regional Round for the Americas and Caribbean of the ICC Moot Court Competition. The teams came from law schools in Canada, Guatemala, and the United States. The winner of the Regional Round this year was the team from Johns Hopkins!
Congratulations to all teams who participated and those who are advancing to the Hague! The wonderful women who will be advancing and their respective teams are:
- Emily Ashby and Wanda Zhan (Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, in Washington, DC)
- Valery Oliva and Silvia Urtuzuastegui (Universidad Francisco Marroquín, in Guatemala City, Guatemala)
- Jessica Proskos, Maria Stellato, Rachael Ward, and Cassandra Wolff (University of Windsor Faculty of Law, in Ontario, Canada)
- Mina Karabit, Christine Kucey, and Ashley Geerts (University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, in Ontario, Canada)
- Danielle DerOhannesian and Alison Smeallie (Temple University Beasley School of Law, in Philadelphia, PA)