Write On! All calls for papers to present/submit to publication, for conferences, workshops, essay collections, etc.
► The editorial board of the Journal of International Law of Peace and Armed Conflict (JILPAC) invites authors to submit papers on “Gender identity and sexual orientation” to be published in the 1st issue of 2023. They invite submissions of articles focusing on the following topics:
· Women* and feminist perspectives in international humanitarian law;
· Identity-based violence and conflict-related discrimination;
· The protection of gender and sexual minorities during armed conflict;
· International criminal law and gender perspectives;
· Modern law of non-discrimination;
· Gender-sensitive approaches to international law.
Articles focusing on other topics are equally welcome. Contributions can be submitted in English or German. All articles are subject to a double-blind peer-review process by the editorial and advisory board. The deadline for submissions is the 15th of February 2023. For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. See the full CfP here.