Go On! makes note of interesting conferences, lectures, and similar events.
► The International Nuremberg Principles Academy announced open registration for Nuremberg Forum 2022 “The International Criminal Court 2002–2022: A Court in Practice”, which will be a hybrid event held October 13-15, 2022, at Courtroom 600 of the Nuremberg Palace of Justice. The conference will examine the achievements of the International Criminal Court (ICC) in its first two decades. High-level experts will analyze its work and will reflect on its set-up and achievements in light of the Nuremberg Principles and the Nuremberg legacy.
Six panels which will identify the ICC’s strengths and weaknesses in its fight against impunity:
· Panel I: The ICC’s Major Achievements
· Panel II: Goal Setting: How Deterrent is the ICC in Reality?
· Panel III: Complementarity: Universal Aspirations Versus Tangible Results
· Panel IV: Justice is Interconnected and Does not End with a Sentencing: Reflecting on the Experiences of Victims, Witnesses and the Accused Before the ICC
· Panel V: Whose Outreach and to Whom?
Click here for more information and to register.