ICTY/MICT Open Day in The Hague
The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) and Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals (MICT) are hosting a joint Open Day on Sunday, 25 September, as part of The Hague International Day. At the Open Day, there will be opportunities to interact with Judges and other key staff members, view new documentaries produced by the ICTY Outreach Programme, and explore art exhibitions and Archives material.
ICTY President Judge Carmel Agius and MICT Judge Burton Hall will deliver the opening remarks.
Speakers (with Q&A sessions) for the day include:
· Judge Alphons Orie, ICTY and MICT
· Judge Bakone Justice Moloto, ICTY and MICT
· Ana Cristina Rodríguez Pineda, ICTY Chef de Cabinet
· Bob Reid, Chief of Operations, ICTY Office of the Prosecutor
· Roman Boed, Senior Legal Officer, MICT
Events will be held throughout the day from 11:00 – 17:00 at the ICTY and MICT joint premises (Churchillplein 1, 2517 JW The Hague).
To register or request more information, please contact Timothy Jesudason at email@example.com.