This Thursday, January 14th, join the American Society of International Law’s New Professionals Interest Group for Getting Started in International Law: What I Wish I Had Known at the Start. A short, interactive panel discussion will feature insights into preparing for a career in international law. Bring questions, share perspectives, and trade insights into building a successful career in international law. Panelists at this event will share their perspectives as experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds. The moderator will pose questions to highlight professional development advice.
- Lisl Brunner, Global Network Initiative and co-chair of the NPIG (moderator)
- Anneliese Fleckenstein, counsel, International Center for the Settlement of Investment Disputes
- Brian Israel, attorney-adviser, Office of the Legal Adviser, U.S. Department of State
- Alexandra Meise, associate, Foley Hoag
- Sarah St. Vincent, human rights and surveillance fellow, Center for Democracy and Technology
A networking reception will follow the event. Here are more details and registration information.