THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF INTERNATIONAL LAW, THE NEW YORK CITY BAR ASSOCIATION WITH THE CYRUS R. VANCE CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE WILL CO-HOST A PANEL DISCUSSION ON AD HOC INTERNATIONAL COURTS AND TRIBUNALS
This event will feature a panel discussion on how ad hoc tribunals are created, financed, managed, and dissolved to address international legal issues. Among the panelists will be Mr. Adema Dieng, U.N. Secretary-General’s Special Adviser for the Prevention of Genocide. The event is co-sponsored by ASIL’s International Criminal Law, International Courts and Tribunals, and the Transitional Justice and Rule of Law Interest Groups, the New York City Bar Association, and the Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice.
- Adama Dieng, U.N. Secretary-General’s Special Adviser for the Prevention of Genocide
- Daryl Mundis, Special Tribunal for Lebanon, The Hague
- Giles Norman, Permanent Mission of Canada to the United Nations
- Milena Sterio, Cleveland-Marshal College of Law
- Moderator: Tamara Shockley, International Courts & Tribunals Interest Group co-chair
If you are an ASIL member, click here to register for this event. If you are not an ASIL member, click here to register or access the following link:. http://www.asil.org/event/administration-and-management-ad-hoc-international-courts-and-tribunals ASIL and New York City Bar members are free.
Date and Location
Date: Monday, October 5, 2015 – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: New York City Bar Association
Address 1: 42 W. 44th Street
City: New York
Zip Code: 10036