On April 17, 2013, President Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administrative posts.
• Avril D. Haines – Legal Adviser, Department of State
• Andrea Levere – Member, Board of Directors of the National Consumer Cooperative Bank
• Brian Kamoie – Assistant Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency for Grant Programs, Department of Homeland Security
• Jim W. Balsiger – United States Commissioner, United States Section of the North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission
• Gary T. Smith – United States Commissioner, United States Section of the North Pacific Anadromous Fish Commission
For more information on the nominees, click here.